Air Conditioner Service for Recording Studios
Along with expert residential cooling, Comfort Control also specializes in the design and installation of AC units in utility rooms, such as recording studios. These are complicated jobs, so you want to make sure you hire an experienced team of designers and mechanics to build a comfortable creative space.
In order to construct the ideal recording studio's cooling system, we keep these goals in mind:
- Cool the space properly
- Eliminate audible air noise
- Eliminate audible mechanical noise
- Maintain low air speeds coming from the grilles
- Deliver air into spaces away from seating and work areas
These five goals are kept in mind in order to allow for optimum productivity in your studio. Whether your studio is for large, commercial purposes or smaller projects, we make sure you get the most comfortable use out of your studio as possible.
Recording studios consists of at least two sections: a control booth and an isolation booth. If improperly installed, your studio's AC system may unevenly distribute the air, leaving your isolation booth freezing and your control booth a sauna. We take special care in tending to all zones in the studio, including:
- Control rooms
- Equipment booths
- Isolation booths
- Vocal booths
We achieve your silent system by using only the highest quality components in our construction. These state of the art products include:
- Linear Bar Grilles - These have no moving parts, which help eliminate noise.
- Acoustic Liner - absorbs sound instead of reflecting it
- Silent Flex - acoustic ducting, which stops the transfer of sound
- Duct Mufflers/Silencers - eliminate equipment noise from inside the duct system
Because recording studios need to be sealed to negate environmental sound, they become extremely hot. Especially if Santa Clarita is home to your studio, proper design and execution of a cooling system is crucial to getting the most out of your creative space.
Call Comfort Control Corp. for experience and attention to detail in making your recording studio both a productive and comfortable place.