Santa Clarita Heating Services
Heating Services Available from Comfort Control Corp.
Call Comfort Control Corp if you need your furnace and heating equipment inspected for maintenance or repairs.
Though we're primarily known for our heat, residents of Santa Clarita know that our winter months can get pretty cold as well. When these temperatures drop, a properly working heating system is not only necessary for comfort but also for health reasons.
We offer a full range of services that includes assessing, repairing, replacing, and installing all brands and models of home heating units.
Furnace Replacement & Installation
If your heating equipment is 10-15 years old and not heating your home like it used to, the chances are it has already seen its best days and can only get worse without repair or replacement.
When you call Comfort Control Corp., you call professionals who can:
- Tell you how much longer you have with your furnace
- Give guidance and recommendations for obtaining a new unit
- Safely and efficiently install your new unit
Even if your furnace isn't quite as old as 10-15 years, recent models are much more energy efficient than models made just a few years ago. Replacing your outdated furnace means:
- Saving on your energy bills
- Contributing to a safer environment
You are never calling just anyone when you call Comfort Control Corp. We send only the highest trained and courteous professionals to your home to assess your heating system. Comfort Control Corp. offers:
- A+ Rating from the Better Business Bureau
- Licensed, Bonded, and Insured Technicians
- Building Performance Institute Certification
- North American Technician Excellence Certification
As the winter approaches, don't gamble with your heating system. Call a professional from Comfort Control Corp and make sure to provide your family and yourself the warmth to stay comfortable.