At Comfort Control Corp., we strive for excellence in all that we do. We believe it's important not only to be recognized within the industry, but to give back to the community.
The following affiliate organizations speak both to the esteem we've earned in the heating and air conditioning industry and the causes we support in efforts to strengthen and contribute to our community.
- Chamber of Commerce - As proud members of the local Chamber of Commerce, we stay connected to the state of local business and the well-being of our community for the purposes of strengthening these areas as best we can.
- Better Business Bureau - Our association with the Better Business Bureau means that we never stop our efforts to improve your experience with our business. If any of our customers feel they did not receive the best service possible, we want to learn about it and we want to make that correction.
- Childhelp USA - Founded over 50 years ago, this organization helps promote anti-bullying in schools and promotes the prevention of child abuse throughout the United States. We are proud to promote such a needed and giving organization and we encourage our customers and members of our community to learn more about this excellent organization.
- The Institute for Heating and Air Conditioning Industries - Our involvement with this association ensures that we are always kept up to date with innovations in heating and air conditions.
- Refrigeration Service Engineers Society - Our services do not end with heating and air conditioning units. We want to be sure that we are rubbing elbows with the top authorities in every area of service we offer.
- North American Technician Excellence - NATE certifies and trains those in the HVAC industry. We are NATE-certified HVAC contractors. This is one of the highest certifications an HVAC technician can hold, and we are proud to have received their seal of approval.