Santa Clarita Heating Repair
Heater & Furnace Repair Services
The last thing you want in the dead of a Santa Clarita winter is a sudden malfunction with your heater or furnace. These kinds of things do happen anyway, and when they do, Comfort Control Corp. is there to get you back to your warm and safe home as soon as possible.
Our team offers heating repair in Santa Clarita that is fast, efficient, and designed to address your needs without unnecessary upselling, underhanded tactics, or bloated charging practices. Read below for the common problems your heater may have and how we can handle the issue.
Common Heating and Furnace Problems
- Clogged or Dirty Filters - Over time, dirt builds up in your filters and causes a decrease in air flow. This could be why you aren't feeling the normal amount of heat coming from your system.
- Solution - We will gladly change your filters and schedule an appointment to change them again in the future before you experience the discomfort from lack of warm air flow.
- Mechanical Wear & Tear - Every machine is subject to eventual deterioration over time. It may just be that one part of the system has been overworked and is now malfunctioning.
- Solution - Our experts will find the problem and repair or replace the damaged part.
- Problems with Pilot Control or Ignition Control - Problems in either of these components can result in inconsistency or a complete lack of heat.
- Solution - Our experts know how each different ignition system works and are trained in finding and fixing the problem.
- Malfunctioning Thermostat - Your thermostat monitors the temperature and detects when to provide more heat. If it's not working, your heat might just never turn on.
- Solution - It's possible that your thermostat is just experiencing a slight glitch, but a replacement of the part may be necessary.
These are just four of the most common problems, but malfunctions of any kind can occur in your furnace or heating system and can become much more complicated.
Our HVAC technicians are more than qualified to fix the problem, but the best way to make sure your heating system does not act up again is to schedule regular maintenance appointments. This way, we can keep an eye on any developing issues and solve them before they cause another meltdown.
Call Comfort Control Corp. to fix your broken heater or furnace and keep it running great through winter!