Radiant Heating System Installation & Repair
Serving Santa Clarita Homes & Businesses for 40+ Years
If you're looking for an alternative to conventional heating systems, consider In-Floor Hot Water Radiant Heating. This system is built into your floors and provides relief from many of the downsides to furnaces and other heating mechanisms, making it the most comfortable choice for many of our clients.
- Produces no sound
- Eliminates drafts
- Provides even temperatures from floor to ceiling
- Keeps floors warm on cold winter days
How It Works
Though the installation process can be rather extensive, radiant heating is actually a fairly simple system. Once installed, it's easy to maintain and operate, and it's comprised of only a few components:
- First, a hot water boiler or water heater provides the hot water used for heating.
- This Hot Water is then distributed to areas of the home via High Efficiency Tubing.
- The temperature in the rooms are regulated by a manifold and series of electronic valves.
- The exact temperature is controlled by a traditional, wall-mount thermostat
The radiant heating system is perfect for heating bathrooms, kitchens, and other areas of your home with stone or tile flooring that's susceptible to cold temperatures.
When to Install Radiant Water Heating:
The ideal time to install this system would be late in the construction of a new home or addition. Installing radiant water heating in your already constructed home means tearing up the floors. However, the extra work would pay out tremendously as heating in your home would be more efficient than it has ever been.
Contact the professionals at Comfort Control Corp. to learn more about Radiant Water Heating. We offer free in-home estimates and can walk you through every step of the process!