HVAC Maintenance in West Los Angeles
Why Should You Have Your HVAC Equipment Inspected?
You would not drive your car for 100,000 miles without ever changing the oil. The exact same principle applies to your home’s HVAC systems. Frequent inspections, repairs, and tune-ups can help you to avoid a major home catastrophe and extend the life of your unit – potentially saving you thousands of dollars from having to completely replace your system. Preventative maintenance can also preserve the efficiency of your system, saving you money on your monthly utility bills.
While efficiency is important, the most compelling reason for frequent inspections is safety. Our trained technicians have prevented tragedy by verifying proper flue gas venting and proper gas combustion -- two leading causes of carbon monoxide production in homes. They have also removed combustibles stored near furnaces and repaired improper and dangerous wiring. Why leave safety to chance? The professionals at Comfort Control Corp are at your service.
We offer one-time maintenance appointments, but the more cost-effective option is our Gold Club Member Maintenance Agreement.
Gold Club Member Maintenance Agreement
At Comfort Control Corp., our NATE Certified HVAC technicians take pride in our unparalleled service and premier-quality workmanship. Unlike other HVAC maintenance companies which may attempt to complete a repair job in pieces only to charge you for a second visit later, our team takes it upon ourselves to thoroughly examine all heating and air conditioning units from top to bottom the first time around, allowing us to pinpoint the cause of each issue and ensure your unit is functioning at its best. We have constructed a 16-point inspection that maintains your HVAC equipment, optimizes performance, and prioritizes your family’s safety.
At each scheduled maintenance appointment, our skilled technicians will perform the following tasks:
- Lubricate all bearings, motors, and replace drive belts as needed.
- Take start and run amperes.
- Check compressors, make thermal analysis from operating temperatures, and refrigerant pressures.
- Check condensate elimination system.
- Check for leaks of oil or refrigerant (does not include locating or repairing leak).
- Clean or replace filters as needed (standard dust stop type only, unless specified).
- Check evaporator and condenser coil.
- Check, clean, and adjust temperature controls.
- Tighten all loose connections.
- Check electrical circuits & components.
- Test safety controls and relays.
- Visibly inspect vent operations.
- Check heating elements for defects.
- Check and adjust combustion, and clean pilot.
- Inspect for proper ventilation of furnace enclosure.
- Check condition of equipment (rust and wear)
As a Gold Club member, your equipment will be thoroughly inspected twice a year with a discounted price per inspection. In the event of any unexpected issues, you’ll receive priority scheduling as well as up to 15% off the cost of repairs
Don’t wait for your heat or AC to fail – call today at (661) 777-9014, or text us at (661) 294-2699!