Comfort Control Maintenance Agreement
Diagnosing, Maintaining, and Fixing All HVAC-Related Issues
At Comfort Control Corp., our Santa Clarita HVAC technicians pride ourselves on our unparalleled service and premier-quality workmanship. Unlike other HVAC maintenance companies which may attempt to complete a repair job in pieces only to charge you for a second visit later, our team takes it upon ourselves to thoroughly examine all heating and air conditioning units from top to bottom the first time around, allowing us to pinpoint the cause of each issue and ensure your unit is functioning at its best. We have constructed a 16-step checklist that maintains your ideally functioning heating and air conditioning system.
At each scheduled maintenance appointment, our skilled mechanics will perform the following tasks:
- Lubricate all bearings, motors, and replace drive belts as needed.
- Take start and run amperes.
- Check compressors, make thermal analysis from operating temperatures, and refrigerant pressures.
- Check condensate elimination system.
- Check for leaks of oil or refrigerant (does not include locating or repairing leak).
- Clean or replace filters as needed (standard dust stop throw away type only, unless specified).
- Check evaporator and condenser coil.
- Check, clean, and adjust temperature controls.
- Tighten all loose connections.
- Check electrical circuits & components.
- Test safety controls and relays.
- Visibly inspect vent operations.
- Check heating elements for defects.
- Check and adjust combustion, and clean pilot.
- Inspect for proper ventilation of furnace enclosure.
- Check condition of equipment (rust and wear).
All of these tasks contribute to the following benefits:
- Fewer maintenance problems
- Cleaner and more comfortable airflow
- Energy efficiency
- Longer lifespan for your heating system
Heater or AC Failing? Contact Comfort Control Corp.
As we all know, disasters involving your heater or AC rarely happen at convenient times. If your unit is exhibiting signs or failure or has not been inspected, serviced, or cleaned in more than a year, our Santa Clarita HVAC mechanics are here to help. Backed by numerous 5-star testimonials and a legacy of top-quality service since 1973, our licensed, bonded, and insured specialists can provide the service you need at a fair price.
Get in touch with us online today to schedule a service.