West Los Angeles Home Performance Testing
Comfort Control Corp. offers full home performance testing to check for inefficiency in your heating and cooling services that may be contributing to excessive energy bills.
This series of tests locate the problems in your HVAC systems, allowing us to recommend solutions and begin applying them. In the end, your home runs more efficiently, saving you money on your power bill and making your home more environmentally friendly.
Reasons to Consider Home Performance Testing
When done correctly, and the right solutions are employed to fix each of the HVAC problems, home performance testing has the potential to:
- Reduce the bottom line on your utility bills
- Reduce energy usage
- Control problems related to air quality and indoor moisture
- Raise comfort levels in your home
- Minimize your environmental and carbon footprint
Tasks Involved in a Home Performance Test
Our technicians inspect and analyze every inch of the home to make sure we know where and why each problem occurs. We incorporate the following tests in order to accomplish this:
- Visual inspection of the home
- Blower Door Test: used to measure and locate air leaks
- Infrared Camera Inspection: used to find areas of heat loss through barriers in the home
- Inventory of the age and condition of space and water heating equipment
- Safety Testing: measuring levels of carbon monoxide and back drafts
- Assessment of the moisture in the home and location of its sources
- Assessment of the ventilation systems
- Inspecting Attic By-Passes to find areas in the attic that are susceptible to heat and air loss
Once all of these tests are performed, we will have found all of the areas in which your home heating and air conditioning systems can improve, make recommendations for how to fix them, and then being updating your systems.
If you live in West Los Angeles and want to reduce both your carbon footprint and your utility bills, call Comfort Control today to gather more information and schedule your free estimate.